The Group Shelter 8-10 is designed as an emergency shelter for 8-10 people, to be used when the storm hits or for planned stops in bad weather.
Made using a light-weight and windproof polyester fabric, support is provided by the users within. Features include waterproof seats, weather-resistant ventilation windows and recesses in the roof of the shelter allow poles to be used as braces.
The Group Shelter comes in a safety orange colour and features reflective piping for high-visibility.
- Lightweight windproof and waterproof polyester fabric
- Windows and vents for airflow
- Waterproof seats
- Recesses in roof to allow walking poles to be used as a brace
- Reflective logo and piping for safety
- Supplied in drawcord stuffsack
- Weight:880g / 31oz
This item comes highly recommended by MAS Adventures and is a must for all leaders, coaches and instructors, whether on the water, on the mountain or at the crag! - The most important piece of group kit you will ever purchase!!