The Mountain Equipment Goblin Plus 27 is a neat and streamlined zip-top pack with both lid and front pockets for easy access to essentials whether you're out on lowland walk or high above the snow line. This is a versatile option for the minimalist, year-round user.
- 27-litre capacity
- M840 & M210 fabrics; water-resistant and exceptionally durable
- On Demand Minimalism; all components removable
- Zip-top closure for fast access and weather resistance
- Large accessories pocket in lid with zip closure
- Front pocket with side zip access
- Side compression straps and dual axe retainers
- Hydration system compatible
- Removable EVA composite back panel
- High-Density EVA shoulder straps
- Removable 38mm webbing hipbelt
- Daisy Chain system and grab handle
The M-Series M840 and M210 fabrics are both durable, double rip-stop Polyamide fabrics. They feature a SWR face-coating for water-repellency and snow-shedding with a PU coating on the inside.
The Goblins’ zip-top makes for a very neat and minimal aesthetic while keeping the weight low. The YKK® Racquet Coil zips provide the greatest possible toughness and strength, being specifically designed for luggage and use in high abrasion areas. For context, they are the same type of zip as used on the legendary M.E. kit bags.
Tool And Pole Carry
A versatile two-part carry system will secure either ice axes or trekking poles. The easily adjustable top tensioner holds an axe’s shaft or a pole securely and is easily released when the time comes. The lower section is a variation on the time-tested webbing loop for securing ice axes, though this iteration’s adjustability and the custom narrow webbing makes it better suited for use with trekking poles and the wide variety of modern ice axes.
Recommended by MAS Adventures as a great day pack for use in all environments!!