The largest of the Mountain Equipment Goblin series, this pack remains streamlined despite its lid and front pockets and strippable carrying options for poles, axes or additional kit. A lightweight and versatile all-round pack. Ideal for lowland walks or days on the hill or mountain. This is recommended by MAS Adventures as as ideal Leader Pack!
- M840 & M210 fabrics; water-resistant and exceptionally durable
- On Demand Minimalism; all components removable
- Zip-top closure for fast access and weather resistance
- Large accessories pocket in lid with zip closure
- Front pocket with side zip access
- Side compression straps and dual axe retainers
- Hydration system compatible
- Removable EVA composite back panel
- High-Density EVA shoulder straps
- Removable 38mm webbing hipbelt with removable High Density EVA moulded hip-fins
- Daisy Chain system and grab handle
- Min Weight : 480g / 1lb 3oz
- Max Weight : 865g / 1lb 5oz
The M-Series M840 and M210 fabrics are both durable, double rip-stop Polyamide fabrics. They feature a SWR face-coating for water-repellency and snow-shedding with a PU coating on the inside.
The Goblins’ zip-top makes for a very neat and minimal aesthetic while keeping the weight low. The YKK® Racquet Coil zips provide the greatest possible toughness and strength, being specifically designed for luggage and use in high abrasion areas. For context, they are the same type of zip as used on the legendary M.E. kit bags.
Tool And Pole Carry
A versatile two-part carry system will secure either ice axes or trekking poles. The easily adjustable top tensioner holds an axe’s shaft or a pole securely and is easily released when the time comes. The lower section is a variation on the time-tested webbing loop for securing ice axes, though this iteration’s adjustability and the custom narrow webbing makes it better suited for use with trekking poles and the wide variety of modern ice axes.
Recommended by MAS Adventures as a great leader rucksack!! Perfect for the Lowland Leader Award and ideal for a day out on the Mountain or Crag!!