4th Dimension are offering 5 day / 4 night residential packages to young people and adults aged from 16 - 25 wishing to get out and enjoy the outdoors with liked minded peers after what has been a difficult 18 months for so many of us!
This is also a chance to offer much needed respite care for parents/carers following the outbreak of Covid-19.
Mental Health and How the Outdoors Can Help!
Getting out for exercise can have many positive effects such as:
- Improving your mood;
- Reducing your feelings of stress and anger;
- Taking time away from daily pressures and helping you feel more relaxed;
- Helping to improve your physical health;
- Improving your confidence and self-esteem;
- Helping you to be more active;
- Helping you to make new connections
- Even if that is just a simple 'hello' in passing!;
- Providing support to your peers
The residential week will consist of a number of activities including climbing, abseiling, high and low ropes, zip lines, scrambling, team challenges, kayaking and much more!
The price includes food and accommodation! - You will be based in Weavers Lodge which has 4 dormitories, each sleeping 8, toilet and shower facilities and a fully catered kitchen and dining room.
What is included?
- All food and accommodation;
- A Course Director who is on hand from start to finish to make sure your week run smoothly!;
- A team of experienced and dedicated activity instructors;
- All technical equipment and PPE such as harnesses, helmets etc;
- A comprehensive pre-residential information package;
- Smiles and encouragement and a chance to meet new friends!
If this sounds like the week you have been looking for, please get in touch!!
Please Note: This week can also be used for the residential section of the Gold DofE Award.
For dates and prices, please go to our COURSES page!